Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #191
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Portugese wine and a vid cam-there's a formula for explosives Nobel didn't catch. I'm just dyin' to hear the tape. I'll listen to it with a couple rocker buds. They already know you're a couple snowflakes short of an avalanche anyway. You realize those pics you're sending over the pc cam are probably being recorded. Hope ya didn't get too wild. What am I saying. I know better. A couple chicks with a bottle of wine and a new tech toy. You're gonna give some middle-aged rocker a heart attack.

  2. #192
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    Hi you............... [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    No i did wear my bra.... But some of the other girls were flashing everything to God's know who [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))) Never mind **** happens.. It was hysterical..... Maybe you should listen to the tape alone first.. I mean i really diden't listen to it when it was all done.. And i can only imagine all the crazy stuff on it. From drunk to sober, from happy to sad.......... God and all this im sending you....
    "" Mother, is there something wrong with me ""
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #193
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    OK, I'll listen to it alone first and maybe do some editing on the original to a copy. And, yes, Regan, there is something wrong with you. You're a chick rocker. And you're blond--sort of. hehehe

  4. #194
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Farmer come to think about it.......... Since you love Suzi, what are you're favorite Suzi songs i've wonderd this for a long time!!???
    Here is mine.....
    I love You'r mama won't like me the song and the whole album is my favorte....
    Best songs for me is:
    Can the Can
    48 Crash
    Half as much as me
    Lonley is the hardest
    Glad all over
    Glyserine Queen
    Primitive love
    Savage silk
    Why do rainbows die
    Too big
    Angel Flight
    Daytona Demon
    Main attraction
    Remote Control
    You are my lover
    Starlight Lady
    Shaking all over
    Shake my sugar
    Peter Peter
    In the morning
    Cat size

  5. #195
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Starlight Lady is my fav followed by He's a Momma's Boy. That one is funny. Hollywood is a pretty good tune too. Short and to the point.
    Get stupid-get dead
    Mind Demons is interesting. I tend to lean to her older tunes from the 70's. She did a couple numbers on Happy Days TV show that I've never heard on her albums. Now I gotta go dig out my old videos with her on there. I caught a couple episodes by chance where she was doing a guest appearance as Leather Tuscadaro. Fonzy saved her from a crooked music promoter. Sounds familiar.

  6. #196
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] hahahahhahaha...........

  7. #197
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/01/51/locals.php
    This is too funny read it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #198
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    OH MY GOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just got my DVD's today from the US. The ones of Runaways in Japan. Well we all know that one, BUT GOOD LORD [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))))))) Oh im cracking up........ There's a consert by Sandy West as a bonus. With guest star Cherie Currie. And it's sooooooooooooo 80's... You should see the hair on those two girls.... hahahahahah..... It's too much... OH God, well i used to look like that myself in the 80's hahahaha LOL [img]smile.gif[/img] )))) it's too funny... But Cherie sound's killer here....
    She sings Carlifornia Paradise, C'mon, Midnight music, Heartbeat and Gettin' hot..... Have you seen it ????
    Any of you ????
    AHhhhhhh i have to go and watch it again [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))))
    What a blast..............

  9. #199
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Farmboy has the storm got ya ?????
    [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

  10. #200
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Unfortunately, it did. Nasty nasty for a couple days. We got more ice than the arctic tundra around here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic